OneTigris® UNNAMED Multi-Use Service Dog CapeApplication due date: 2018-11-24
Status: New Gear Under Testing
Welcome to another gear test of November again! This week we are working on a new dog gear——the Multi-Use Service Dog Cape. We have noticed that besides working dog that serve for human, there are service dog for people in need, which leads us to the idea of creating a tacticool-looking cape for our greatest boyz n gals.
This cape is compatible with guide handle for mobility support and control. It is made of 500D nylon material, making sure that the cape is durable, at the same time light weight. Buckles are all from UTX, a well-known and reliable plastic buckle producer. The cape inside is mesh material providing enough breathability for your dog. Our unique tactical look can not only give your puppy a tacticool style but at the same time enabling enough space for service dog patches and pouches you need to take with your girl everyday by attaching them to the molle webbings.
1. 500D Nylon material and detailed stitching, holds up and dries quickly
2. Light, soft padded, and water resistant, ideal for service dog outing
3. MOLLE and hook & loop system for extra pouches and morale patches
4. Two sided pockets for holding necessary stuffs with additional hook and loop ID holder
5. Top buttons for service dog guide handle, two D rings for pull handle
6. Detachable front neck strap and leash attachment ring
OneTigris Upgraded FIRE WATCHER Dog Harness *1
OneTigris Logo Patch *1
Gear testing duration: within 1 month after pack received
Requirements: Product design, durability, functions and possible product enhancements.
Application due date: 2018-11-24
PLS Make Sure You Are a Service Dog Handler/Trainer!
Preferred color: Black
whether or not they have been a part of the OneTigris Gear Testing Program before?
No. I didn't test your gear before. Let me introduce my self. I am an outdoor enthusiasts and have 2 years camping experience. I think...
Are you a service dog handler or trainer?
how will you test the product(s)？
I will make a review video and take some awesome pics...