OneTigris® SHIELD CRADLE Double Hammock Under-quilt
Product name: SHIELD CRADLE
"OneTigris NIGHT PROTECTOR Hammock Under-quilt has found a permanent place in my kit."
Thanks to the success of our NIGHT PROTECTOR Under-quilt for one, we are launching the same armor but for two, so you can carry and share the same camping vibes in the air!
Ideal for 40°F to 68°F temperatures, lightweight and portable, and perfectly shaped to fit a hanging hammock. Keep the cold off your back with this awesome piece of gear.
- Premium materials of SEE Polyester Filling, 20D Ripstop Nylon Shell with a DWR coating for excellent heat retention and wind protection
- Designed to fit snugly to the outside of all standard sized double hammocks keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures\
- Handy bungee cord loops for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock
- Lightweight, high quality, easy to pack & store
- Inner Material: SEE Polyester Filling
- Outer Materials: Windproof Ripstop Nylon and DWR coating
Suitable temperatures: 4.4°C-20°C/40°F-68°F
Unfolded size: 8.2ft(L)*5.5(W)/2..5m (L)*1.7m (W)
Compressed Size: 14"(H)*7.8"(D)/36cm(H)*20cm(D)
OneTigris SHIELD CRADLE Double Hammock Under-quilt *1
Nylon Stuff Sack *1
GEAR TESTING REQUIREMENTS
1. Compatibility with double hammocks in terms of size, shape, comfort.
2. After testing, whether or not a winter version of the double under-quilt would be appealing to general users.
3. Comparison with single hammock under-quilts, preferably with OneTigris NIGHT PROTECTOR Hammock Under-quilts (SKU: TG-DSD01)
You can also apply on our Official Facebook Page>>
Gear testing duration: within 1 month after pack received
Requirements: Product design, durability, functions and possible product enhancements.
Application due date: 2018-5-27
Preferred color: Black
whether or not they have been a part of the OneTigris Gear Testing Program before？
No. I didn't test your gear before. Let me introduce my self. I am an outdoor enthusiasts and have 2 years camping experience. I think...
I want to test this gear because...
how will you test the product(s)？
I will make a review video and take some awesome pics...