OneTigris® Laser-cut MOLLE Patch Holder
Application due date: 2018-12-31
Status: New Gear Under Testing
A laser-cut version of our popular patch holders using Cordura® Nylon of premium quality, while offering the most lightweight patch panel with the same practicality and versatility. Use its 21 rows of laser-cut webbing to organize your pouches, hand tools, and all your name patches and morale patches.
OneTigris Laser-cut MOLLE Patch Holder
- Quality 500D Cordura® Nylon construction with excellent water/dirt/abrasion resistance
- Foldable, weights only 5oz (141g), offering maximized storage capacity
- 17.7''*23.6'' space with 21 rows of laser-cut webbing
- Comes with 4 grommeted holes for hanging on the wall, door, truck, etc.
- A multifunctional holder for all hook-backed morale patches, name patches, ID patches, PVC patches, etc.
- Also functions as a pouch and tool organizer
Laser-cut MOLLE saves on material but bears less weight; not recommended for hanging or holding heavy pieces of gear.
Material: 500D Cordura® Nylon
OneTigris Laser-cut MOLLE Patch Holder *1
whether or not they have been a part of the OneTigris Gear Testing Program before?
No. I didn't test your gear before. Let me introduce my self. I am an outdoor enthusiasts and have 2 years camping experience. I think...
how will you test the product(s)？
I will make a review video and take some awesome pics...