OneTigris STORM BUG Hammock cocoonProduct name: OneTigris STORM BUG UNDER QUILT
Purpose of design: -
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS STORM BUG DUCK DOWN HAMMOCK COCOON?
Imagine a storm. Now picture yourself wrapped up in a duck down cocoon like an insect waiting to transform. You are the Storm Bug and you will be cushioned in warmth, peace, and gentle but solid protection.
OneTigris “Storm Bug” Duck Down Hammock Cocoon
- Practical, multipurpose gear for your outdoor sleep system
- Breathable and waterproof Ripstop Nylon with snag-free YKK zippers
- Duck down filling with removable hood for protection against the cold
- Bungee-tied ends for use as a cocooned under-quilt or sleeping bag
- Ideal for hunting, camping, mountaineering and other outdoor activities
- Suitable for use in 0°C~10°C temperatures when used as a sleeping bag; -5°C~5°C as a hammock under-quilt
- Material: Nylon Taffeta Exterior, Duck Down Filling
- Weight: 51.1oz/1450kg
OneTigris “Storm Bug” Duck Down Hammock Cocoon & 1 Black stuff sack *1
Gear testing duration: within 1 month after pack received
1. Basic feedback as the rules asked;
2. Answer the following questions after test.
- How is the size of this cocoon. does it fit? is there enough space inside when covering the hammock?
- Is the zipper used easily and smoothly?
- How about the warmth retention? is it warm enough? （it should fit the temperture from 0℃-10℃ and if it's under 0℃, it will be better to use it with sleeping bag）
Map Your Existence!
79.1 KB Views: 345
80.5 KB Views: 337
80.5 KB Views: 352
79.3 KB Views: 395
79.2 KB Views: 362
80 KB Views: 328
78.6 KB Views: 326