- What- New Line of Molle Pouches with "One Tigris" UTX Snap Button Closure either sold together in set of 3 Small, Medium & Large or sold separately. I'd like to see them bundled and sold together.
- Color options- Black, Coyote Brown, Multicam
- Sizes- Small: 5"L x 3"W x 1.5"D, Medium: 7"L x 5"W x 2"D, Large: 9"L x 7.5"W x 3"D. (Small Pouch 1 Button, Medium Pouch 1 or 2 Buttons & Large Pouch 2 Buttons)
- Additional Pouch Ideas for Line in Future- Current Pouches where design would allow Snap Button Closure & Specialty Pouches including but not limited to: Cigarette Pack, Smoke-Less Tobacco Can, Roll-up/Dump, Change/Money (zipper), Camera, Signal Mirror, Tourniquet Holder, etc.
- Highlights and functions- Various sizes, One Pocket, Versatile, Utility Pouches. Again Closure Method UTX Snap Button, Back Molle with Strap & Snap Buttons for Molle Compatibility. Front Top Portion Velcro Strip for morale patches, Bottom Velcro or Molle Webbing. Back-Side pretty standard Molle with Two Straps with Buttons for Molle Compatibility. Very Basic. Easy to get in and out of. Drain Plug in Bottom.
- Specific use & purpose- Quick Versatile Access, Utility Storage Pouches to Attach via Molle to Chest Vest, Belt, Bag, Pack, Dog Harness, etc.
- How were you inspired-
- Taking short walks/outings with my Service Dog, Lennon. We go down to the dock and hang out by the water. We don't need a pack or bag for this. Often times it's a quick spur of the moment type activity. I usually take my phone, my pain pump bolus, plastic grocery bags for Lennon's bathroom, some treats for Lennon, and misc. other items. I don't always have cargo pants with tons of pockets or take the time to pack up a bag. It's spontaneous. And the items I take I need to be able to get to in a hurry.
- Most of us have a lot of bags/pouches we want sealed closed with zippers, etc. That being said there are always some things we want quick access to. I now am thinking more about those times you go for a short walk with the dog, a quick trip, an outing with the dog and/or child, everyday life in the concrete jungle... Anytime you are doing something where you want quick access to something. So I am proposing a line of Versatile, Everyday, Utility Pouches with Snap Button Closure.
- Besides everyday, every occasion convenience there is a tactical element to Snap Button Pouches. I understand in airsoft being stealth may outweigh the ability to get what you need when you need it. I've had experience and have two good friends currently on tactical teams. Both of these tac teams have directives from the top that they cannot have anything on their tac gear that closes unless it is Snap Button or Velcro. These units want there operators to have fail proof, immediate access to any and all gear on them and they must be able to access with one hand. Look at law enforcement duty belts. All of the pouches are usually leather and button closure.
- Sketch- Andy was kind enough to provide this draft for my Velcro Pouch suggestion. This sketch is still relevant just substitute the Velcro closure currently shown on the front with the "One Tigris" UTX Snap Button Closure. Great part about this is you get the very familiar & free marketing "One Tigris" button front and center. Like I already said the only other possible change to draft would be Molle Webbing on front lower pouch instead of Velcro. Either way is fine with me.
@Andy Z. @Rin I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.