Product name: ROCUBOID Splicing Stove
Purpose of design: -
OneTigris ROCUBOID Splicing Stove
- Laser-cut EVIL EYES version with bigger opening for adding wood to the fire
- Premium #304 stainless steel construction of durability and high resistance to corrosion and rust
- 0.7mm laser-cut pieces, 8 pieces per unit, quality and precision guaranteed for outdoor configurations
- A plethora of ways to use for setting up as a wood/alcohol/fuel tablet stove, windshield, Swedish torch and so on
- Can be used with a hanging camping pot as outdoor oven kit for baking bread and other delicacies
- Weighs merely 20.5oz (582g) and packs up small (6.1”*6.5”*0.4”)
- Can be dismantled into separate pieces and stacked up for easy storage and efficient carry
- Comes with coyote brown nylon casing
- Gloves are recommended to be worn when setting up to avoid cut injuries.
- Laser-cut machine marks may be visible in product appearance.
- Stainless steel will change in shape and color after use but its functionality will not be affected.
- To maintain in good conditions, wipe clean after use and store after surfaces have dried.
- For outdoor use only; not to be used inside tents.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel, Nylon Fabric Casing
- Folded - 6.1”(L)*6.5”(W)*0.4”(D)/15.5cm*16.5cm*1cm (Encased)
- Setup - 5”(L)*5”(W)*7”(H)/13cm*13cm*18cm
- Weight: 20.5oz/582g
- OneTigris ROCUBOID Splicing Stove *1
- Nylon Casing *1
Gear testing duration: within 2 weeks after pack received
-It will be better if you have the ROCUBOID Splicing Stove.
Application due date: 2020-10-23
※Pleas post as the below example
whether or not they have been a part of the OneTigris Gear Testing Program before？
No. I didn't test your gear before. Let me introduce my self. I am an outdoor enthusiasts and have 2 years camping experience. I think...
I want to test this gear because...
how will you test the product(s)？
I will make a review video and take some awesome pics...